Help build a home and hope for a local family. Planned gifts, memorial donations, and tax-deductible cash gifts are vital to the ongoing work of Habitat for Humanity, Saint John Region Inc.
- Make a tax-deductible gift of $10 or more.
- Memorial donations can be made on behalf of a loved one.
- Consult your financial planner or lawyer, if you are considering making a planned gift to Habitat for Humanity. A planned gift includes:
- Will bequests
- Insurance policies naming Habitat for humanity, Saint John as beneficiary
- Charitable gift annuities
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Donations of stocks, bonds, and real estate
Or Visit the CanadaHelps website to make a monetary donation.